Friday, March 23, 2007

No more coursework!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooppeee!!! Finally, after 3 years of GCSE and A-level corsework, i have not more to do, ever! As i'm nearng the end of my last year at school (hell), i've just handed in my English Language investigaton in, the last bit of coursework i've got to do, now with no more untill university. Oh how i am happy, no more late nights finishing drafts or endless hours slogging away, just revision for my final exams in june...
The last few weeks have been ok- out to the pub with freinds, putting up with the catholic fascists who run (dictate) school, chuggin through more homework and the odd bit of walking of course. Actualy, my walking aint been of much lately- a good slog up Bleaklow and a short 2 hour, 7-mile dash over my local fell (Flask Edge) in a hail storm- due to rubbish weather. Soon its the easter holidays so it should pick up- planning to go up Kinder Scout (highest mountain in the Peak District) and go scrambling on the wonderful limestone ridges in the Winnats Pass.
Luckily the weather is picking up with spring approching, so the year can pick up steam.......

photo- me wasted on New Years Eve 2005 on my 17th bday- how i aim to be at a mates party on saturday 24th march.....

No comments: